Business plan question

sirenashura

I'm aiming to create a business plan for a manufacturing and distribution business. We manufacture and distribute e-liquid for personal vaporizers.

Looking for strong links or templates to get an idea of where to start and expand.

business guide
business plan

Last edited:

JeDav

I'm aiming to create a business plan for a manufacturing and distribution business. We manufacture and distribute e-liquid for personal vaporizers.

Looking for strong links or templates to get an idea of where to start and expand.

business plaHi sirenashra,do you need guidance of healp on the same?If so please let me know so that I can take you through the process and help with the financial planning and forecasting for your busines.Thank you

sirenashura

Hey, y'all! So my fiance and I are wanting to start an Etsy business together, and we're trying to figure out some of the best places to start! Does anyone have advice on where to look/go in Bozeman to ask questions and get information? For reference I believe from my current research we would want to do a general partnership (so we are both owners rather than sole proprietors), we are wanting to start off just selling on Etsy with the future possibility of doing craft fairs, or working with local retail shops on consignment. I am just looking for pointers, advice, knowledge, places to go for information, etc. go now Thanks in advance all!!

Last edited: