I'm currently designing my business cards; and whilst I'm happy with the front of the card [i.e. the bit with my address, phone number, email], I'm having some problems with the back.
I would like something on the back of the card so that people can keep referring to it... I was thinking of a blurb on the back of the card.... at the moment I currently have:-
* my initials [in the logo font] with the heading "offering office support to busy professionals"
* the same as above, the initials being replaced by my full name
* A quote [not too sure on the quote yet] either in the logo font or my 'freelance office support' font - preferably from a famous Irish poet....
* A song lyric [i.e. a well-known lyric] that's amended to fit the business
- example: "In my dreams I have a plan, If I got me a freelance office sideman, I wouldn't have to work much at all, that's a dream I want to afford..." [the lyrics are "money money money" by ABBA]
* A picture of something - at the moment I'm just thinking of my logo [which currently appears on the contacts side of the card]....
I'm sending this to print this week, so any help's appreciated!!
by the way, the colors are hot pink & black on white card